When you come for your appointments, please bring the following:
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Referral Letter (if required) shorts
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc. and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
- Please fill out all appropriate forms before your appointment to save time during the visit
If you are coming for a Second Opinion after surgery, please bring the following:
- Copy of all Operative Reports
- Copy of all images (at least one Preop and one Postop) on CD
- Copy of most recent office notes from prior Surgeon
To cancel your appointment,
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.